Friday 17 November 2017

Done! (I think)

Today I put the finishing touches to our presentation. My partner had written most of the same of what I had done, but he said we were using mine! Smiley face. I just wanted some photos included in our presentation, so had to chase the google machine to find some I wanted to use. 

Then I had to rush to the physio for another turn. He worked my neck (ouch) and my back (ouch) and in the end I felt fine. Isn't it amazing how he can seemingly break your neck and you come out feeling better than you did before! 

I got the tires on the car changed. Haugesund is not known for its huge amounts of snow, but driving on summer tires during the winter is not something I relish doing. So, the spiky tires are back on and they are noisy as usual. 

I had to get some cat food for a certain Miss who will be staying home, holding the fort together with Mouse. Because this time Brom gets to come. He has recovered from his trip to Scotland (it took a wee while) and is raring to go! 

And then (shock horror) I got me some scarves. Yes, you read it right. Scarves! Not the keep warm in winter ones either, more the look pretty at any time of year ones. That Flying Duck scarf I bought from Yamini has gotten me addicted.

Well, that's it from me. Just filling you in on what's happening in Casa Mara

11 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Very productive of you (and partner) and I hope that all goes well with the presentation. Brom's presence will surely help &*> ... and I TOTALLY understand the scarf bug. It gets ya... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scarves are a way to bring some colour into my life. Being forced to wear a uniform every single day is getting to me I think: dark blue and black are really drab and I need something else now!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your presentation!

    Oh, and ghostwriter got the snow tires put on her car too. It's that time of year that the first big winter storms come rolling in off the Great Lakes. We're ready for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there were some mountain tops that were white this morning, but I was told it was hail and not snow!

      Delete
  3. I have an appointment to get our snow tired installed this afternoon. No spikeys allowed here, however, if I understand what you mean by spikeys. Just deeper treads and so on and so forth. But they work pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just brave it with all season tires and 4-wheel drive. How much snow do you typically get?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We get about... 2-5 inches at a time. Not much. But only twenty minutes inland they get a whole lot more and then you really need them.

      Delete
  5. Have a good trip and I know your presentation will be 5 star..you are very good at writing and research
    Hugs Madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS I'm so glad you headache is non existent YAY for your physio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy presentation!! We hope you and Brom have a wonderful trip!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty scarf! Good luck with you Physical Therapy....

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!